Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.

Does a person have anything to worry about if they received

Does a person have anything to worry about if they received completely above board/legal massages from a place that was later closed and deemed "bawdy" for other services they were apparently offering as well?? It was closed after a 6 month investigation in Virginia. The person knew nothing about the "other services" and never received such things. It was in a verynice medical office mall, and looked totally legit.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 years ago.
Nothing other than regular massages? Who closed the business down? How would they know you had been there?

I will be offline until in the morning but will pick up and continue then.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The police closed it down after a 6 month investigation. The person used a credit card the 3 times they went. Nothing unseemly was offered/and or paid for in their experience. The police arrested the owner, 3 of the employees for not being legit massage therapists and the 5 patrons that were there when it got raided. Thats it, unless they took note of license plates etc....It happened last week.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 years ago.
It's unlikely you have to worry. They can't make a case against you unless one of the masseuses say you did something, and that's not likely. They aren't really after customers anyway. The people the arrested just had the misfortune of being there.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.