lwpat
lwpat, Criminal Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing criminal defense attorney
15417118

are there any criminal lawyers in arlington, texas that are

Customer Question

are there any criminal lawyers in arlington, texas that are paid once they win the case?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dave Kennett replied 6 years ago.

DearCustomer- It would be unethical for an attorney to take a criminal case based on outcome or contingency. You may be able to find an attorney who will not charge the full fee up front but I doubt it in the area of criminal law. I have included the website for the Bar Association in that area if you want a referral to a criminal lawyer.

If you have a complaint against any lawyer who neglected your case you can also file that with the Bar Association. It is unethical for a lawyer to accepts a retainer and then neglect the client's case.

Dave Kennett

http://www.dallasbar.org/public/lrs-public.asp

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I have spoken and seen ads on tghe website in another city that states they retain a fee once they win the case. That's why I asked for any attorneys in Arlington, Texas for that reason..
I have spoken and seen ads on tghe website in another city that states they retain a fee once they win the case. That's why I asked for any attorneys in Arlington, Texas for that reason.
Expert:  lwpat replied 6 years ago.
The above expert is correct and you should accept his answer if you decide to do so. The ads are for civil cases, not criminal.