Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience

Can you put the question back in General que, Or answer my

Can you put the question back in General que, Or answer my question,I would appreciate it. Thanks
I am sorry you have been waiting so long as I just saw your question.

You have already filed everything you can file. If you uncovered additional evidence and you have filed this in Federal Court, then the DA is not where the information should have gone, it should have gone to the US Attorney's Office. At this point you need to now take the entire packet you have including your newly discovered evidence to the US Attorney in your federal district and let them review it. You cannot write a letter to the judge, that would be ex parte communication and is prohibited. As far as local counsel to assist you, instead of using one from your narrow local area, go to one from the larger city nearest you for representation, since they would have less chance of any influence (not that any attorney should have the influence you are suggesting) from the city.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions please use the REPLY button and ask. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”