How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27010
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband has outstanding traffic tickets. Can I go pay them

Resolved Question:

My husband has outstanding traffic tickets. Can I go pay them for him or does he have to go? And if he goes will they hold him? for how long?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 7 years ago.



if it is a fine only, you can pay if in person. if it is a ticket that was a "must appear" then it is possible a bench warrant was issued if he did not appear and therefore he would be arrested.


check with the clerk of the court and determine exactly what the ticket is - a fine or must appear and if there is a warrant for him



Samuel II and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you