Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

What is fine/jail time for using someone property, without

What is fine/jail time for using someone property, without their knowledge or permission, for a 50K loan?

i need more information. please explain, briefly, what happened. where does the loan come in?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Loan was taken out on my mother's house in 2001, paid off by 2008. Family member convinced local bank he own the house when in fact sister does with mother having life estate. I have both the deed showing ownership since 1998 and the two other lien documents from the court house. Money was not used to improve property or in any way benefit mother.

thank you. so the crime would be fraud - i need to know what state this happened in.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
OKlahoma, and the loan was for $60,000 in 2001 nearly TWICE the value of the old rural home.

thank you. that would be a felony and the possible penalty is 1-10 years in the State penitentiary and fines up to $7,500.