Joseph, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  I have 15 years experience in criminal litigation including several years as a felony prosecutor

i was just pulled over recently for my presription meds in

i was just pulled over recently for my presription meds in bum f**k oregon, confussed help

While it is certainly possible to get arrested for possessing controlled substances (such as oxycodone or hydrocodone), you will have an absolute defense to the charges if you have a prescription. All you would need to do is present the prosecuting attorney a copy of a valid prescription that matches the drugs in your possession. For example, if you had 10 milligram oxy on January 31, 2010, you would need a prescription for 10 milligram oxy from shortly prior to January 31, 2010.

I hope you found my answer helpful. If so, please click on the green ACCEPT for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated! Thank you and good luck!

I am going off-line for the evening. Please feel free to respond, if necessary, and know that I will be back on-line tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.