Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

Do you think I have a case based on what I answered

Customer Question

Do you think I have a case based on what I answered???
Submitted: 7 years ago via ExpertHub.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 7 years ago.

If you've previously posted a question and been given a response already, I cannot fnd it.

I will need to have more information in order to assist you here.

What sort of a permit are you requesting? And (if your question is "do you tnink I'll get the permit?) I will also need to know the reasons you want the court to look at so that they will grant it.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I recieved a DUI and they ytook my license, but said I'm eligibole for a permit to drive to the doc and work
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 7 years ago.
Thank you!

That's true from what I see. If you lost your license due to a DUI in Florida you should be eligible for what they call a hardship license. You would have to first complete DUI School and any treatment, if that's required. Then you could take proof of that to an Administrative Review Office to get the license. Here's a link to the Florida Department of Highway Safety's Site. which will explain more.

._____

If I've helped, please click the green Accept button so I can get credit for my work.

This thread will not close and you can always use it to get clarification.This is informational only and is NOT legal advice. There is no attorney-client relationship. You are advised to consult an attorney in your state for specific legal advice.