Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.

In New Jersey, after serving a 24 month suspension on a dui.

In New Jersey, after serving a 24 month suspension on a dui. Do I have to attend a treatment course before be able to drive?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 6 years ago.

Once you have completed your 24-month suspension you will still have to be evaluated by IDRC and attend a treatment program if necessary in order to have your license restored to you. (See link). Here's another official NJ site with a bit more information on IDRC requirements.

If I've helped, please click the green Accept button so I can get credit for my work.

This thread will not close and you can always use it to get clarification.This is informational only and is NOT legal advice. There is no attorney-client relationship. You are advised to consult an attorney in your state for specific legal advice.