Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  over 20 years of legal and professor of law experience
5180018

I have recently run across a site called Buffalo it is some

I have recently run across a site called "Buffalo" it is some kind of child modeling site by Curt Newbury studios. Is this site legal? I didnt see any nudity displayed but I know these kind of sites are very contrversial. CouldI be proscecuted for visiting this site?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 7 years ago.
So long as you are not possessing and/or download child pornography it is not a crime. You stated that there was no nudity on the site so there is nothing illegal about child modeling so long as other laws are not violated such as child labor laws.
Experience: over 20 years of legal and professor of law experience
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

well Im not sure about your answer. Seems like you are taking the esy way out. I KNOw its illegal to download or posess C-porn. My question is about This site. I dont know if it contains pornography. I only know what ive seen in the web page. You dont know whats actually contained on these kind of sites until you subcribe to them. Then its too late.

I wont pay for this answer unless you look into THIS site specificaly.

Expert:  AlexiaEsq. replied 7 years ago.

Dear shade,

You asked two questions, despite the general one question one answer standard, particularly given your choice of transaction level. Your expert answered what would appear to be the most pertinent and the only question that could reasonable be answered given the magnitude of your chosen transaction:

I quote:

"CouldI be proscecuted for visiting this site? "

His answer is absolutely correct.