Jack R.
Jack R., Lawyer
Experience:  OHIO//Texas Attorney Civil/Crimnal Practice
14472836

Good Afternoon,My wife and I live alone,however last Feb.her

Good Afternoon,My wife and I live alone,however last Feb.her daughter/my step and 3yr old son moved in with us after a divorce,we all have had a good relationship for 12yrs prior,she and I would occasionaly go out and smoke a cigarette on the frt.porch in the evening talk about her troubles or what ever then go back in,she has now made the accusation that my privates were out of my pajamias and she says it was on purpose and has happened more than once,knowing there couldn't be anything further from the truth.My wife and I have discussed this and she knows it is not true,I have worn the same thing every evening for years,our fear is should she go to the police and tell them this fabrication,where do we stand and what should we do if anything from a recourse standpoint,they have since moved out and says that is the reason.Respectfully, XXXXX XXXXX in ohio
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Jack R. replied 7 years ago.

Is she claiming the child was present whn the alleged incident occurred .

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Absolutely not,and has said it went on for months ,however she never said anything to me or her mom, not even zip it or anything
Expert:  Jack R. replied 7 years ago.

There is probably no legal problem here. Even if true the laws protect this type of conduct with respect to minors. Between adults, the level of exposure in the home is really not regulated. Outside the home (in public view), there are public indecency laws. This would not seem to apply to the facts here.

If you found this answer helpful please press the ACCEPT button.

All comments are provided for informational purposes only. A local attorney should be contacted for specific legal advice.