Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Lawyer
Experience:  I have represented individuals accused of crimes.
12106879

need to know about rules and regs about bus drivers crring

need to know about rules and regs about bus drivers crring there kids on the bus plus her kids are in seats where other kids are having to sit on the floor or on laps of other kids running up and down through the seats and there only 3 and 4 years old and rud remarks to the kids on her bus about ther weight she seats our kids by where they are skinny or plump what wre the
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Steinlaw replied 4 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more? What state are you in?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Were in Nc near Fort Bragg okay we are having problems with a bus driver who takes my kids to school each day 2 days ago she grabed my daughter who is 13 and shook her about a month ago my son was put into inschool suspecion for say wigger on the bus we have talked to the school about things and told them about the problems on this school bus they seam to not care that is the way things are my son has been put off the bus for one day because he turned around and talked to a kid behind him the bus driver told him tha she didn't wright anything some one sighned her name he's very upset and so are we and in the mean time she has here two kids running a muck on the bus seated in there owen seats in the morring time is the only time there in the seats and there sleeping the kids who ride the bus get yelled at if they wake them up but all the kids have to step over them because there feet hang out of the seat they play down where the stair are in the afternoon run up and down the bus and dont sit in there seats and the big kids are not aloud to sit in those seat that are for them they are having to sit in laps they are having to sit 4to 5 a seat or on the floor and on top of that she makes statments about kids weight to skinny to fluffy to plump these are middle school kids they don't need that kind of stuff middle school is hard enough with the other kids and then to have an adult say things to them
Expert:  Steinlaw replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question and I look forward to assisting you. Please keep in mind that I can only respond to your post and the information contained in it, as I do not know what you know unless you have put all of the information in your question. Also, due to site reasons, oftentimes I am initially only able to see the first part of your post, so I apologize in advance if it means more interactions between us. Also, there may be future facts that are as yet undetermined in your matter, that can and must leave some areas of information provided by me broad in nature. However, don't hesitate to ask for clarification if needed! At times, there can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break. That being said...

You need to talk to the school. Touching of children is inappropriate and a battery. It sounds like there are a ton of violations going on here. Someone needs to sit down with the school and talk to them. You also need to call the police and report the battery.

Good luck.

Legal Disclaimer. By requesting this information, you expressly agree to the following: The information given is not legal advice. You should not and may not rely on anything on this website as legal advice. The nominal price you may or may not pay for information does not pay for any legal advice. I am neither establishing nor accepting an attorney-client relationship. The only method of gaining an attorney/client relationship with me is via a retainer and signed fee agreement, which is not offered via this site. I am providing only resources, opinion and information for you to be informed and educated about your particular rights and needs. My answer is limited to the facts presented with the understanding that you will do your proper due diligence and appropriate follow up with an attorney licensed in your state. I do not provide general or specific legal advice on this site. I also am licensed to practice only in California, which may not be the state where this information is being provided or state whose law would apply, if any. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and its associated sites.
Steinlaw, Lawyer
Experience: I have represented individuals accused of crimes.