Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
Experience:  15 years practicing criminal defense.

I need legal advice, i was browsing legal pornography and saw

I need legal advice, i was browsing legal pornography and saw illegal images mixed in i closed the webpage immediately and cleaned my browswer, will i be tracked down? it was an accident

If you were on a private computer, not a work or goverment computer, then someone would have to know what you were viewing and notify the police or file a complaint in order for it to be brought to the attention of the authorities.

Get a program called Drive Scrubber and if you see anything that is questionable on websites, close your browser, clean your cookies and your history.

You should be fine.

I hope you have a better understanding of your question as a result of my comments. I am sorry if the answer is not what you would prefer, but as you know, sometimes the correct answer is good news, other times bad. I hope you have a better understanding of your legal issue as a result of my comments. If the information given in fact answered your question please click the GREEN "ACCEPT" button NOW, so that I receive credit for my work. If you need additional clarification on this question, don't hesitate to click "Reply" and I will be happy to help you. Please give me as much detail as you can so that I can respond after receiving all the relevant details. If you would like to have me help with further questions, you can request me personally in your question caption.