JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
Experience:  Handling criminal and probation matters for over 14 years.

I was working in a casino in las vegas when a man claiming

I was working in a casino in las vegas when a man claiming to have gun came in and robbed my work station .I gave him the money 20,000$. 2 weeks after the robbery I resigned my position as my former employer still had me on suspension from work and i wanted to find another job.A month later a detective asked me to come in and take a polygraph test. I told im i didnt want to take the test as i dont believe in the accuracy of those machines. Can they ever force to do so and will this imply any guilt as far as the ivestigation is concerned? I have heard many a bad story about polygraph tests
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer!

There is no legal tool under the sun that they can use to force you to take a polygraph if you don't want to. They cannot use your refusal against you.

Good luck and best wishes! I hope that you find this information to be helpful and this answer to be ACCEPTable!