How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 25521
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 7 years ago.

PC 3056 is a parole hold. Parole has violated the defendant.


If I've helped, please click the green Accept button so I can get credit for my work.

This thread will not close and you can always use it to get clarification.This is informational only and is NOT legal advice. There is no attorney-client relationship. You are advised to consult an attorney in your state for specific legal advice.
Zoey_ JD and 3 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for the accept. Here is the actual statute. I went back to add it for you but you'd already read the answer and I couldn't edit:

3056. Prisoners on parole shall remain under the legal custody of
the department and shall be subject at any time to be taken back
within the inclosure of the prison.

The "F" would indicate that this is a Felony matter

No need to click on accept again.