N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Since 1983

What offences do you see done aginst me by this officer declairing

What offences do you see done aginst me by this officer declairing this a refusal, DOL declairing not a refusal, and more importantly the state of washington vishisly presuing the case ? i have 69 dollars left on my account, take your time.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

so the jerk returns from his 15 min break to find me goofing around with the BAC machine and smiling at him. he told me he is considering it a refusal and locks me up !

DOL disagreed with the refusal ownly because the officer said the same thing. HE NEVER ASKED ME TO GIVE A SAMPLE .

7% slope reported as flat, visually estimated speed, he claimed i had no insurance when all he had to do is ask. 20,000 bail and i was asked nothing. video evidence from the jail and court recordings all show this.

Are you currenty facing criminal charges?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

not any more, they offered a neg first deg and some alcohol classes and i jumped on it.

i went to a few trials as a spectator and wish i would have gone to trial. i didnt realize that the system works as long as the public is present.

what was realy scary was when the judge placed a 20,000 bail without asking me anything.

Normally if you pled guilty you cannot sue for false arrest. But I have to ask what exactly did you plead to and what were you initially arrested for?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

DUI , no insurance, speeding 45 in 35 by estimate was the original charges.

pled guilty to neg 1st. no alcohol or any crap present, this was in WA state.

Please clarify what is "neg. 1st"
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

negligent driving first degree.

i believe that alcohol has to be presrnt in the vehicle or an empty can....

nothing was thier and believe me they searched.

Since you were not convicted of the charge you were arrested for there is a chance you can sue for false arrest and false imprisonment and possibly under the civil rights act, see lists civil rights attorneys in Washington, some of whom offer a free consultation. I think you should ask a local civil rights lawyer to review the facts and advise you on how to proceed.

At this website we cannot give legal advice, just information and opinions.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

this thing has me so pissed off at least the chance is worth it.

i know that even if i loose it would cause some embarisment. definatly bring out some skelitons from thier closit.

i need to get to work, if you have some kind good spin come to you let me know.

thank you very much for the shred of hope.

i will post a stupid question for you so if you come up with somthing or need some info

you can let me know. let me know what it is worth to you also. i wont be back until late tonite.

thanks again,

Thank you very much for accepting my answer.. I will leave this question open for now so you can post a follow up question if you have one, but eventually the website closes the question.

If you want to ask me something in the future, just write For N Cal Atty in the subject line of your question and I will get the question that way.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hey, i think we need to keep this ope just a little longer, i just got out of court on this bieng a probation violation and in my dispair and frustration i checked this out!
We can leave this thread open if you want. Let me know if you have another question.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

well i have a lot of other questions but it looks like i had better go make my credit card some money.

OK I'll be here.