RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  licensed attorney in criminjal law for 30 years
8534270

I am on probation for an MIP. I received a postive PBT which

I am on probation for an MIP. I received a postive PBT which was .019. I had to re-test fifteen minutes later and received a .006. My PO e-mailed me asking me questions such as if i had received a second MIP how much i drank and where I was drinking. I am very curious as to how the bac decreased so much in so little time. Also, I am not sure what to tell my PO or if i could get around it by having such a low bac
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question.If you are a minor inpossession here and you tested positive they will take action here.The inconsistency might mitigate punishment slightly but they may well extend or increase probation here and a new fine for the other test/arrest. You can certainly contact the prosecutor or PO and ask about reaching a deal here to resolve it all.If you don't have a lawyer here you can contact and initiate resolution.

Edited by RayAnswers on 11/2/2009 at 9:45 PM EST