How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Convicted of felony child support violation in Michigan. What

Resolved Question:

Convicted of felony child support violation in Michigan. What can be done to get that lowered to midemeanor? Cannot get a good job with this on my record.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 6 years ago.



Unfortunately the felony cannot be reduced two years after it was enterred. However, you may be eligible to have your felony record expunged in 3 more years. An expungement would remove the conviction from your record entirely. You can read about the process here.

Ellen and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions