Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer
Experience:  Almost 12 years of legal experience, primarily in criminal law

i violated probation by not completeing aftercare in a certain

i violated probation by not completeing aftercare in a certain amount of time. What might the punishment be

The amount of time you are facing is the amount that was suspended in lieu of probation. If you were given a 5 year suspended sentence, then you are facing five years. If you got three years suspended, you are looking at three years. A judge can give you any amount of time up until that, or can choose to continue you on probation to allow you to complete the aftercare program.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I have 50 days over my head, is it possible to get more time. and because i was intreatment but was dismissed due to cutting out 2 of the 3 days a week they offer class will that possibly help me?

A judge cannot increase your sentence, so the max he can give you is 50 days. It may help you that you tried to go to treatment, but the only way the judge will give you an extension is if he believes you may actually complete treatment. If he thinks you are blowing it off because you aren't taking the court's order seriously, he will likely give you time rather than an extension.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank You! That makes me feel better! I hope you have a good day!