Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.

My husband has been charged with VUSCA in Wa state. He has

My husband has been charged with VUSCA in Wa state. He has been to court and is waiting to find out if he can go through Drug Court. Is he currently allowed to leave the state? (Not out of country)
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 7 years ago.

If your husband is not presently on probation or mandated to Drug Court, he can travel out of the state so long as he is present in court on the date he is supposed to return. He is not yet under any other court mandate.

If I've helped, please click the green Accept button so I can get credit for my work.

This thread will not close and you can always use it to get clarification.This is informational only and is NOT legal advice. There is no attorney-client relationship. You are advised to consult an attorney in your state for specific legal advice.

Edited by FranL on 10/21/2009 at 6:27 PM EST