California Lawyer
California Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed to practice law in California

what is michigan penalty for disorderly person-jostling

Customer Question

Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  California Lawyer replied 7 years ago.

This essentially sounds like a disorderly conduct charge. There are several variations of this kind of charge based on the conduct involved.

Can you provide the code section you were cited with?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
my wife and i were assulted by several people-- 2 plead guilty and the main person plead to a disorderly person--jostling charge-wife had 17000$ worth of surgery and i had 3000 $ what gives

Ok, that is the criminal aspect of the incident. You need to immediately file a civil action to recover these damages, includng pain and suffering. The fact that all plead to the incident is largely dispositive.

The simple honest answer is that you need an attorney to help you screw these poeple. Your damages are very significant and I would turn these bastards every which way but loose. The pleas are admissions of liability so you should fare well.