How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

live in florida. My last time I was in troble was,2002,possession

Customer Question

live in florida. My last time I was in troble was,2002,possession charge,was a third degree felony. Cannot get empolyment. Can I get my record purged at this time.?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 7 years ago.

You maybe able to have your record expunged. To do this you first need to apply for a Certification of Eligibility. You can pick up the application for Certification of Eligibility from the criminal division at your local county courthouse.

Next you will need to petition for expungement.

Here are the forms:

Good luck.

Related Criminal Law Questions