Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

have a question about the charge of Brandishing Firearm. On

Customer Question

have a question about the charge of Brandishing Firearm. On 09/20/2005 I wa arrested and the charge is this and after that judge give me 12 months probation and after 12 months they dismissed my case but after that I want to know that did may I able to get a Firearm License or not becasue the case is dismissed and yeah in the warrant its showing that the plea of accused is nolo contendere and it showing this also that was tried and found by me facts sufficient to find guilt but defer adjudication and placed on probation section 4.1-305, 18.2-57.3, 18.2-251, or 19.2-303.2. And I have the firearm permit application and in the application I see that it showing that have you been convicted a felony offense and have you been convicted of a misdemeaonor offense within the five year period immediately preceding this application, yes or no. And yeah my case ws dismissed on 7/31.2007. So what I write in the firearm application yes or no that within five year period I didn't convicted of a crim
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 7 years ago.
This is a duplicate question, no need to post it twice or pay for it twice!!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
What more you want ot know