Ask Attorney & Mediator Your Own Ques...
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Lawyer
Experience:  Knowledgeable in the subject matter.
1723468

My question is how can i write a short explanation that makes

My question is how can i write a short explanation that makes good sense
why I have a criminal offenses? 1) Possession od weapon in 1998; was released on my own recognizance with 3 yrs probation, 2) attempted sale of controlled substance (marijuana) 5 yrs probations (I was foolish and with the wrong people. I have turned my life around, I am proud father, coach foot ball team and attend church regularly.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Attorney & Mediator replied 7 years ago.
What is the purpose of this letter?

Thanks

_______________________________________________

Please Note: My answer is limited to your facts presented and additional information you post may not come in after my reply or answer has posted, if this has occurred please let me know and I will answer further. Due to site tech reasons, oftentimes I am initially only able to see the first part of your post, so this may result in more interactions between us. There might also be a delay in my reply or answers, as I may be helping other customers, doing research on your question, called away from my office or have logged off. Please be assured your question(s) will be answered promptly.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

the purpose of this letter is to come a e-file for my tax clients (IRS).

this question is asked on the application as well as finger prints.

Just need to answer in a much better legal way.

Thank you for your reply.

Just keep it simple. Something like:

In the past _[number of years ago]___, while I was young, I made some bad choices in my life which have taught me how to become a better member of society. In 1998, 11 years ago, was was charged with Possession of weapon. I was released on my own recognizance with 3 yrs probation. In [date], [number of years ago], I was charged with attempted sale of controlled substance (marijuana) and got 5 yrs probation. Those where the two lowests points in my life. I recognized this was not the correct path to go and began to better myself. Since that time, I have turned my life around, I am proud father of [number of children], I am active in coaching the local foot ball team and attend church regularly.

Please click accept, it is greatly appreciated. To request me for future questions, please begin your question with “Attention lawNinvest” Thank you.

If I have been helpful, please click Accept for my time and research, this is the only way I get paid. If you need more help or clarification, please click reply. Positive Feedback is greatly appreciated and reciprocated. Feedback should relate to customer service and not about the law, which I have no control over. You can always request me through my profile here or beginning your question with “Attention lawNinvest” Thank you.

Legal Disclaimer. The information given by me is not legal advice. You should not and may not rely on anything on this website as legal advice. I am not establishing an attorney-client relationship with you. I am providing only research, resources and information only for you to be informed and educated about your particular needs and my answer is limited to the facts presented. You are only paying me for such information given. I do not provide general or specific legal advice. . No part of this disclaimer can be copied or reproduced without the express consent of the owner[lawNinvest]. Thank you.