J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Lawyer
Experience:  Extensive training and experience in criminal law matters, both prosecuting and defending.
15393114

I purchased some goods from www.ed-hardyoutlet.com at the start

I purchased some goods from www.ed-hardyoutlet.com at the start of July. When they didn't arrive i emailed them and 3 weeks after purchase they told me the goods were out of stock. I asked for a Refund and still have not recieved one. At first they were answering my emails with excuses (and i have all of these emails), now they are not answering my emails at all.

The very first thing that I would do is to initiate a chargeback complaint with your bank and credit card company. They can do this immediately and your bank will provide you with the forms and instructions.

I would then file online complaints with the Federal Trade Commission at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/. I would also file the same complaint with your state attorney general and the ag for the state where the website lists as the home state of the company. You can find this online complaint portals by "googling" the name of the state and the phrase "attorney general consumer complaint".

Those are the four best steps you can take to get your money back.

Please let me know, if you have follow-up questions.

The information is provided for discussion and entertainment purposes only. I believe in helping people and answering their questions and providing information and solutions. To encourage and facilitate this practice, it is understood and agreed by the recipient that by opening, reading, accepting, and viewing this information, no attorney-client relationship has been discussed, agreed to or otherwise established. It is understood that by posting to this site, your information is made public and no attorney-client confidence is created or possible.

In legal matters, time is of the essence. As such, you should contact an experienced lawyer right away to protect your legal rights!

I appreciate your "Accepting" my answer if it has been helpful to you. Doing so allows me to continue helping in this manner. Thank you.