Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Paul, Will you accept another $30.00 retainer or hit Please

Customer Question

Will you accept another $30.00 retainer or hit? Please understand that KYLE is not my biological child, he just stays with me because his father is in prison in Idaho mom is disabled, and my wife and I have taken care of the four boys since about 1990. Kyle is the last and one of my favorites because most of the time he is managable.

What I would like to do is forward a copy of the letter we have composed to Judge Reynolds before I actually submit it.

My email [email protected]

My background is also law enforcement and corrections, so let's keep it legal and professional.

Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 years ago.
The only way I can assist you with the letter is if you actually post it in here (change all the names to fake names). If you care to do that,I would be glad to review it and assist.