JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
Experience:  Handling criminal and probation matters for over 14 years.

If you get federal probation what does this entail What are

If you get federal probation what does this entail? What are you not allowed to do?

I ave never been in any trouble with the law, ever. I live with my fiance and her parents.

Thank you for using JustAnswer!

Have you been sentenced yet?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
no nothing has happened at all yet. no charges yet. i was just curios on what life on probation is like. I worked for a comapny that i sunder investigation nationwide, and many of the employees got target letters... my lawyer is working on this for me, but i just wondered what you can do on probation?
It really all depends. It's not a cookie-cutter type thing. It depends upon what you're being sentenced for. What occurs during your pre-sentence interview. What the recommendations are from the probation department. And what the judge finally orders.

Judges have great discretion in determining what probation will be. Whatever they order is what one must do while on probation. That could be things, such as, no drugs/alcohol, be subject to random testing, paying fines/restitution, performing community service, wearing a tether, travel restrictions, etc.

Good luck and best wishes! I hope that you find this information to be helpful and this answer to be ACCEPTable!