JD, Criminal Justice Lawyer
Experience:  Over 11 years of practice in litigation including 10 years as a state prosecutor

How old does one have to be to jet ski in Arizona

How old does one have to be to jet ski in Arizona?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  JD replied 7 years ago.

According to the Arizona Game and Fish Department the minimum age for operating a personal watercraft (except in emergency situations) is 12. Click the link below for their brochure on Arizona boating restrictions...

Please reply if I can help further.

Remember to click ACCEPT only when you are satisfied with your answers. This is how we get paid for our time with your questions. I would also appreciate any positive feedback you could provide. If you are not satisfied then please reply to me so I can further assist you or find someone else to help. I am not your attorney. Therefore no attorney-client relationship exists and any communications on this website are not subject to the attorney-client privilege. For this reason, please do not divulge any personal information and use this site only for hypothetical questions. This forum is for general questions and answers and I cannot provide you with applicable law or legal opinions or advice in your jurisdiction. Please seek the advice of a competent attorney in your jurisdiction. While I can answer general questions and discuss general legal principles, I cannot give you legal advice in your state. The internet is a great place to get general information but should not be seen as a substitute for the attorney-client relationship or the services of a good lawyer in your state.