Ask Attorney & Mediator Your Own Ques...
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Lawyer
Experience:  Knowledgeable in the subject matter.
1723468

I recieved two tickets from the Photo radar units on the Loop

I recieved two tickets from the Photo radar units on the Loop 101 freeway in arizona within 20 minutes of each other, is this legal and how do I get them dismissed ?
If you committed traffic offenses within that 20 minute period, it is legal to be issued to tickets. Only way to dismiss them would be to prove that 1) It was not you driving, 2) That you did not commit said violations that you were ticketed for, 3) proving that the photo radar was not working appropriately at the time the photos were taken, asking for evidence with regarding the maintenance and operations of the radar unit.

These would require that you set for trial.

The following website is a great source on fighting tickets

http://www.motorists.org/photoenforce/

You can also find many "how to" books at your book store to prepare.

_______________________________________________

Please Note: My answer or reply is limited to your facts presented and additional information you post may not come in after my reply or answer has posted, if this has occurred please let me know and I will answer further. Due to site tech reasons, oftentimes I am initially only able to see the first part of your post, so this may result in more interactions between us. There might also be a delay in my reply or answers, as I may be helping other customers, or called away from my office or have logged off. Please be assured your question(s) will be answered promptly.

Legal Disclaimer. The information given by me is not legal advice. I am not establishing an attorney-client relationship with you. I am providing only research, resources and information only for you to be informed and educated about your particular needs and my answer is limited to the facts presented. You are only paying me for such information given. No part of this disclaimer can be copied or reproduced without the express consent of the owner [lawNinvest]. Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
can a attorney get the cases dismissed and how much will it cost?
The attorney will use the same arguments as you would if you went pro se, the only difference is that it can cost you anywhere from $500 to $1000.00 (average).

Does not hurt to call them, have them review your tickets and see if they can fight this for you.