socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

HOW DO YOU STOP EX WIFE TO USE AN ORDER OF PROTECTION AS A

HOW DO YOU STOP EX WIFE TO USE AN ORDER OF PROTECTION AS A WEAPON TO HARASS YOU AND GET YOU AREESTED ANYTIME SHE WANTS FELLS LIKE IT ?

You would have to prove that she made a false report to law enforcement about your violating the order. For example, if you have a third party disniterested witness, like a server in a restaurant who would testify to having observed you at a location that is inconsistent with the protected party's report, then that would give you grounds to move to have the order terminated.

Hope this helps.

Terms and Conditions: By your continuing in this conversation with me, or by your clicking “Accept”, you are expressly agreeing to all of the following: (1) our communication is for entertainment purposes only; (2) you are not consulting me in my professional capacity as an attorney; (3) you do not seek to establish an attorney-client relationship with me, nor do I with you; (4) you will not rely on anything I say and you will obtain appropriate legal counsel via a traditional/office consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where your legal issue arises (and you may not use our communication to avoid taxpayer penalties imposed by the U.S. Dept. of Treasury); (5) by communicating with me in this public forum you are irrevocably waiving any right to privacy, confidentiality and attorney-client privilege concerning the matters discussed. You further separately declare that any payment made by you is not consideration for this contract, nor offered for any services rendered by me on your behalf, but rather is made in genuine admiration and respect for my desire to help others. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, then you must advise me immediately.

socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience: Retired (mostly)
NYC criminal attorney weighing in here for a minute.

The quickest way to get this stopped is to alert your lawyer as to what/when your ex is doing. Ask that he contact the DA and put him/her on notice that their complaining witness has been repeatedly using her order of protection as a sword instead of a shield and ask that she be cautioned and advised as to her unacceptable behavior. Ask that he make that record in court as well on the next adjourn date so that the judge, too, is aware of the problem.

From there, the previous expert is on point Every time your ex deliberately puts you in harm's way regarding this order of protection should be something you document. Collect names and contact information for witnesses when you can.
______________

If I've helped, please click the green Accept button so I can get credit for my work.

This thread will not close and you can always use it to get clarification.This is informational only and is NOT legal advice.