Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I would like to know exactly how the gain time is calculate

Customer Question

I would like to know exactly how the gain time is calculate for North Carolina inmates in a work program such as road squad. I'm curious about the days which are credited upon being assigned a position and how the days granted for found items, considered dangerous, are determined when turned in. I have looked into trying to find this information, but all I can come up with is the actual statute 148-13. I can't seem to find the information about the regulations the Secretary of Corrections has set. Thank you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 7 years ago.
I don't think anyone on this forum is going to be able to help you either. That is an internal policy and only someone at the prison is going to be able to tell you.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for the effort, anyway. The employees at the prison aren't able to explain it because they don't quite understand it themselves.
Expert:  lwpat replied 7 years ago.
Sorry we couldn't help.