Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

Customer Question

im the vic of a clay d. loveday arrest #1811592....i need to finallt file a restraining order. is his case going to court and what type of taser gun did he use on me?
lauren cohen
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 7 years ago.

if you are a victim of this crime, then all the information you need can be discussed with the prosecutor handling the matter - you should contact the victim/witness unit of the district attorney's office who is prosecuting this matter. they will tell you everything you need to know about him going to court - you do not need an attorney. the DA will handle this for you. contact them in the county where this crime happened to you. you are the victim.

once it is prosecuted, then you will be able to discuss the merits of a lawsuit with a local litigation attorney - but for now you need to communicate with the prosecutor

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hey....i just got a call. this case is going to court. the city attourney just filed charges against this man. can i please be refunded?? i dont need any info now......i tried e mailing you when i got the notice

ps was i charged already....but if i was, please refund me.