JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
Experience:  Handling criminal and probation matters for over 14 years.

got a drunk in public last week and it also a 5150 said I would

Customer Question

got a drunk in public last week and it also a 5150 said I would hurt myself was drunk and most of it I am in the dark the cell was from hell my court date is the end of june what do I do?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

I am sorry to learn of your circumstances. You work with a defense attorney to assist you in your court case.

The charges and allegations against you are serious. A decent defense attorney will help navigate you through the system and make sure that the court has all the necessary information to best assist you.

Be sure to meet with the attorney before your court date. Be sure to be properly attired when you go to court. Be respectful. If you don't want to go back to that jail from hell, then you need to take the steps to not give them a reason to send you to jail.

Good luck and best wishes! I hope that you find this information to be helpful and this answer to be ACCEPTable!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I could have told myself this,--waste of time. What about cost, a public def. wHAT T
I'm sorry, could you please be more specific of your follow-up question?