JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
Experience:  Handling criminal and probation matters for over 14 years.
14211116

how can I find out if our probation officer is licence in Peabody

Customer Question

how can I find out if our probation officer is licence in Peabody Kansas to do this kind of work because i was told they did not have to show proof of licence
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

You want to know if a probation officer has a license to be a probation officer? Is that your question?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes I was wanting to know if you have to have a license to be a probation officer even if it is a city court because I was told that they did not have to show proof that she had a license to be a city probation officer for the city of Peabody, Kansas
Thank you. Probation officers are not "licensed" like attorneys, doctors, mechanics, etc. are. They are trained and may get some special schooling, but there is no professional license.

Best wishes! I hope that you find this information to be helpful and this answer to be ACCEPTable!