N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Since 1983

Our 3 and 4 year old Grandchildren were stripped naked and

Customer Question

Our 3 and 4 year old Grandchildren were stripped naked and searched by a cps employee without the parents knowledge. The parents found out a couple hours later. The two children are from two different families. The cps employee also entered and searched their house twice without permission. This can't be legal.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 7 years ago.
It is illegal for a government agent to enter and search your home without a warrant except in very limited, emergency situations.

I urge you to consult a local civil rights attorney to look into suing CPS for this. list civil rights lawyers in your area, some of whom offer a free consultation.

I hope this information is helpful.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
This doesn't help me. I can look this up in the yellow pages. It lists many attorneys for accidents, employment problems, ect. I have no idea what kind of lawyer to contact and you didn't say anything about the cps stripsearching the children without the parents knowledge. I need some information about who to contact, what laws were violated, something to get me started in the right direction.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.