P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including criminal law.

i was told when buying a vehicle that a warranty was required

i was told when buying a vehicle that a warranty was required to get financing and i fell for it this was 2 weeks ago is there anything i can do to cancel the warranty it was 3200
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for the chance to assist

If you were misled in the negotiations, you may be able to void the contract. So, if they purposely misled you, and you can show this, if the portion that you were misled on was a material portion of the contract, you can ask the court to void the contract.

I would sue in small claims court for the money. Perhaps they will settle prior to it getting into court

Please let me know if you have further questions; if so I will do my best to answer them. If not please hit the accept button, its the only way I get credit for my work.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i was told that i had to buy it by the finance guy but i have no proof he just said i had to to get the bank to approve
Again, if you were misled and can show it (and your testimony is at least some proof) then you can seek to void the contract.