Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

The police tazzed me twice and and used there clubs to put

The police tazzed me twice and and used there clubs to put me down.. I did not resist arrest or aloud them. I received a DWI but I was walking in a alley way. The DWI was going to stick but I had pictures then all records were lost. DWI was dismissed. Does anyone think I have a case against the police dapartment. Did not allude the police or get a ticket for any such action, just failure to yield at yield sign and DWI.. I was walking in and alley way and they put me down. They did not have dash camers for evidence like I said everyting was lost after the pictures were presented to the State's Attorney .
Submitted: 7 years ago via HealthCare.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 7 years ago.

if you dont have any witnesses oo evidence other than your injuries, how would you prove this happened as you say? - that could be why the attorneys are turning it down. though you could file a formal complaint with the police department and if you took photos of you injuries go to your local media and tell them what happened and that you filed a formal complaint.