Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.

I have discovered that the mother of my sons wife accessed

I have discovered that the mother of my son's wife accessed his email and myspace accounts without his permission. She sent me an email from his account and her ex-husband told my son she had gotten into his accounts from her computer at home. To make matters worse, she is an attorney and works as a VP/Complaince Officer for a Financial Institution. If an individual had done that at her place of work, they would be terminated. The Bar in the State where she is license to practice law refuses to investigate. Where else can we go to pursue charges against her in this regard?

You can file a report with the district attorney's office for computer piracy. It is a crime to hack into a person's private accounts. I am shocked that the Bar will not investigate.