Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I was arrested for a DUII and have my court date tomorrow.

I was arrested for a DUII and have my court date tomorrow. First time and no lawyer. What should I expect?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Roger replied 7 years ago.

The first time you are arrested for drunk driving in the State of Oregon you will receive a mandatory 1 year suspension of your drivers license. You will also spend a minimum of 48 hours in jail or be ordered to serve 80 hours of community service. The fine for your first DUII in Oregon will be a minimum of $1,000. You will also be charged with other fees such as a $40 assessment fee, $130 fee for an intoxicated driver program, $95 unitary assessment fee, a county assessment fee of $59, and a $90 diagnostic fee. All DUII convictions must receive a mandatory alcohol evaluation to determine the extend of their alcohol problems.