Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer
Experience:  25 years experience practicing attorney
3396227

Order of court reads as follows.... And now, to wit, this 3rd

Order of court reads as follows.... And now, to wit, this 3rd day of April, 2008, upon admission by the Defendant that he violated the terms of his Protection from Abuse Order, and upon futher agreement of all parties, the Protection from Abuse Order dated September 4, 2007, is hereby affirmed and extended for a period of eighteen months from this date with the additional proviso that the Defendant shall not reside at the marital home which has an address ofXXXXX Berwick, Pennsylvania nor in his mother's home which is adjacent to the marital home during the term of the Order. The Defendant is DIRECTED to comply with the terms of the Order as amended hereby plus he shall pay restitution in the amount of $158.67 within 30 days of this date.        My question is, on what date does this Order Of Court end?     Steve
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dave Kennett replied 7 years ago.

Dear tyrreli - Based on this language I believe the order will end on November 3, 2009 which is 18 months from 4/3/08. Of course the restitution had to have been paid within 30 days of 4/3/08.

David Kennett - JD - Attorney at Law