Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

What constitutes a parole violation in New Jersey

What constitutes a parole violation in New Jersey?
There are many ways to violate parole. They include failure to pay a fine, failure to appear in court, failure to comply with community service or counseling requirements, violation of rules, committing another crime or getting arrested again.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am being harrassed by a person on parole. Is this a violation? What can I do?
If you charge the person with harassment, and he gets convicted, it will likely be a violation of parole, thereby revoking his sentence.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
He used hate words (an ethnic slur and a sexual orientation slur) in harassing text messages (I know it is lame). Will that make it worse?
It could. But, harassment is harassment. If you believe you've been harassed, you can file a criminal charge against him.