CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  10+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

My brother has been wrongfully charged with stalking by his

My brother has been wrongfully charged with stalking by his ex. We have phone records that prove she contacted him as much as he contacted her and in most cases his contact was in response to a call or text from her. We have witnesses to prove his wearabouts on days in question, etc. What else can we do to prove his innocence and negate the protective order keeping him from seeing his children?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 7 years ago.

You may want to try and locate any witnesses who can testify as to his ex's location, on the day she made these allegations. If it can be proved she was alone or not being stalked, the order may not be granted. Providing documentation like you have is great to build your defense and to present to the Judge. Moreover, you may want to address the issue about the children, so something can be arranged so he can see them, in an order is imposed.