CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.

I had a tresspassing charge against me from a former employer

Customer Question

I had a tresspassing charge against me from a former employer 2.5 years ago. My son attends the daycare on said former employer's groud site. My wife has a scholarship and benefits through the former employer as a nursing student whom she will work for in another year. I received a certified letter in the mail that if I am seen picking up or dropping off my children at the child day care, they will call the police and I will be arrested. My wife goes to school full time and I am the only one available to pick him up. What can I do?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 7 years ago.
You are going to need to get an order from the court, allowing you to pick up and drop off your children. Your attorney should explain the circumstances to the court and there should be no reason the court does not grant permission, considering the factors. They will probably tell you that you cant hang around there or talk with anyone. That you just need to pick up your kids and leave.