Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
11068102

I was arrested on a warrant for violation of probation issued

I was arrested on a warrant for violation of probation issued 11 days after I was off of supervision I was never on probation so how can they arrest me I was on supervision and I was already off
Are you saying you were never on probation at all, or you were off probation at the time the warrant was issues?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
A warrant for violation of probation was issued on mar 9. I signed for and recieved a summons to go to court on jan 28th. I went to court that was supposed to be for violation of probation on 28th. I owe court fines and the judge just asked me about my fines. He didn't say anything about the reason I was there. I have a recipt from court on jan 28th for my payment on my fines. The cops came to my house and arrested me on a warrant for violation of probation but I was in court on the day I was supposed to be. I posted bail and got another court date. When I went to court again the judge did the same thing. asked me about my fines and then sent me downstairs to pay them. I asked the clerk if they were going to issue another warrant for my arrest and the clerk said to go back up to court and ask judge what was going on. I asked judge why he issued warrant because I was in court and he said "i don't know I must have been busy. Just because he was busy and didn't do his job how can he just issue warrant and arrest me. Isn't that a violation of my rights. anyways I was never on probation I was on supervision. Thank you
It is EXTREMELY hard to do anything against a judge due to judicial immunity. The only way is if you can prove he did this on purpose to violate your rights.

You may want to contact a civil rights lawyer, but I am 99% sure that you can't do anything against him.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR TEXAS ATTY” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
What do you mean on purpose. My rights were violated because he didn't do his job and I was arrested for no reason. That is due process isn't it . He had marked in his records that the summons was returned and I have the summons. I was also in court and he thought I didn't show up and it was him I saw. Is he just allowed to make up the law as he goes and also break it if he wants.
Unfortunately, judges can do almost anything they want. There are very, very few exception to their judicial immunity.

The only way I know to get around it is if you can prove he knew that you he was issuing it "illegally".