Alex, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced, former Assistant State's Attorney and Assistant Attorney General licensed in IL and NY

i am the victim of 6500 euro by a online account opening in

i am the victim of 6500 euro by a online account opening in spain, caixa finance international to get my winning prize. i have scamer passport copy and a bank account who gave in valencia spain.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex replied 7 years ago.
Hello. Sorry to hear you were scammed. Have you reported it to your local authorities and to the bank to try to get your money back due to fraud? Also, try for more advice on discreding and revealing scamming businesse, including internet scammers. Well, I hope this helps you out somewhat. If you found my answer helpful kindly hit the accept button below too. Thank you and good luck to you. Attorney Alex