CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.

I live in minnesota and have failed a ua on conditional release

Customer Question

I live in minnesota and have failed a ua on conditional release do to dilute, low creatinine level. Is it true I have the right to have my fail UA re tested? If so what is law called? Or are there any things I can tell the judge to have him not revoke my bail?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 7 years ago.
You can have your urine tested by a private company, to prove you are not using any illegal substances. When you received notice that there was problems with the test the 1st time, you should have been retested. The test is to make sure that no drugs are in your system, I'm not sure what creatine has to do with the test. If you can, try and get re-tested today and bring the result with you to court tomorrow.