wallstreetesq
wallstreetesq, Lawyer
Experience:  10 years Experience, have tried several high profile felony cases and misdemeanors
16356563

We have a small hospital and a major hospital.I had to go the

We have a small hospital and a major hospital.I had to go the sm. one er for a breathing problem.I had a follow up .When I went they wanted me in the hospital without anything to do with the breathing problem.I declined .I have one knee replacement and the other on borrowed time.My knee swelled up.I called the clinic to have a doctor look at my knee.They said we feel you need to see a Internal med Doctor.I said find another doc to look at my knee.Well two days later as was on my way to the major hospital because I made an appointment I get a call form a woman from a small town doc's office.Never met her and never been in there office.I told her that I had worked 33years for a major chemical com. and I been to the major hospitals internal med depart. My Doc up there is the head Doc there.I been thru all the test and I know whats wrong.I dieing and cool with.I told her i dont care and if i live or die.she calls the cops.they call me.no phones allowed.they go thru my place on hearsay
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  wallstreetesq replied 8 years ago.
This is clear harassment by the police against you should bring legal action against the medical clinic. What you should do is have your breathing problem checked out with your knee, if their was a problem and they did not want to treat it you have a medical malpractice case. I suggest if criminal action is taken against you show them a letter from your doctor having him explain the situation.

The police will need to show they had probable cause to search your home, I do not know why they would and what they would be looking for, file a complaint against the officers and find out why they searched if they have no reason bring civil actions against them.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I had my knee checkout.Thats why I couldn't answer the phone.No cell phone in hospital.I jogged for 30 years and one day i couldn't breath.Work sent me to there Doctor.They said it was the chemicls at work.I went from good employee to how do we get him out of here.I not a sue person back then.Hey I put two kids thru col.One mech. eng. and the other a degree biotechogy in the DNA both were is what you want for kids.Until they believed my wife.now they won't talk to me.she set me up good.she run into me and say kids come see what your dad did.she had $80,000.hid away.two grankids i never seen.after nunber of drug test that showed piss.they put me on disablity which i hate.i tired of people judging me.a year ago i pulled a women out of a car her ex had thru her in with door open and he was pulling away.the cops come out and blew it off.i afraid to breath.i been working since i was 9 helping family farm of 1000 acers.i thought my name was labor until was 15.i love it.plus12 hr days at the plant.i told take there money and stick it because they think i did this stuff.my self worth feels like roadkill.after what the wife did i feel i invented the first combo atm and sperm bank .deposit and withdraw.where do i start?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
they said i was going to hurt myself.you know kill myself.thats a cowards way out.
You should get justice use the press as well as the tv