Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

I was assaulted at work by my manager physically restraining

I was assaulted at work by my manager physically restraining me by grabbing my wrists, I was trying to walk away because he was screaming at a group of people....I do have witnesse's but I'm not sure of the exact date...I believe it was in sept of 2008. There was no bodily damage to my person, but I worked in these conditions until I was fired for accessive absenses(01/02/2009), because of this issue(I would Physically get ill before work(Vomiting)). Do I have any recourse in this matter the state of Kansas????

you can still file criminal charges for the assault/battery. contact the police and see if they will take a report - if not, then go to the court and speak to a clerk about filing statement of charges for a crime.