CALawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at Law

The marriage date on my divorce papers are incorrect. However

The marriage date on my divorce papers are incorrect. However the divorce already has been documented in court for the past 3 years. My ex wife wants the document amended due to the wrong date of marriage. What should I do?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CALawyer replied 7 years ago.
If its a big concern and wouldn't effect anything, you two could stipulate to amend the divorce judgment.

The Court would likely sign a stipulation and order, if you both agreed to it and signed it. There might be a filing fee for this, but if there is no dispute, then the procedure would be pretty straightforward.

If this information was helpful, please click
ACCEPT to give me credit for answering. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated if deserved. If you have any related follow up questions or need clarification, just ask!