Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I am needing to get some legal advice from someone who had

Customer Question

I am needing to get some legal advice from someone who had expertise in defending someone who has been accussed of watching porno of under age children.   I do not have alot of financial resources and am trying to find the best approach to my situation. First what kind of attorney would i be looking for (criminal). do you have any suggestions? Also what programs could I take advantage of to pay for my legal defense if I do not have any financial resources and on a limited income. Thanks for your time.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  RBinJax replied 7 years ago.
I will try to assist you with this issue. I would like to know the exact charge against you, and how the charge came about (i.e.-the events leading to your arrest) as some organizations' possible support could depend on the circumstances from which the arrest arose. Please do not give specifics as to any materials that you may have been charged with viewing.
I will get back to you as quickly as I ccan as soon as I have the above from you.