How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3124
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am needing to get some legal advice from someone who had

Customer Question

I am needing to get some legal advice from someone who had expertise in defending someone who has been accussed of watching porno of under age children.   I do not have alot of financial resources and am trying to find the best approach to my situation. First what kind of attorney would i be looking for (criminal). do you have any suggestions? Also what programs could I take advantage of to pay for my legal defense if I do not have any financial resources and on a limited income. Thanks for your time.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  RBinJax replied 8 years ago.
I will try to assist you with this issue. I would like to know the exact charge against you, and how the charge came about (i.e.-the events leading to your arrest) as some organizations' possible support could depend on the circumstances from which the arrest arose. Please do not give specifics as to any materials that you may have been charged with viewing.
I will get back to you as quickly as I ccan as soon as I have the above from you.