How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CrimDefense Your Own Question
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 26783
Experience:  10+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
CrimDefense is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi question for you. let say you were convicted of a crime

Resolved Question:

hi question for you. let say you were convicted of a crime you did not do by a jury trail. you were adqused of resting arrest and battery on a leo. by a all white jury. u had on handciffes ,when willing they threw you down the staires and hit you .but they said you hit them .which was not true .came court time all types were lost only the word of the police officer.all your wittness statments were lost also what should you do five years was given for sentecens
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 8 years ago.
What is your question. I understand your facts but need more information on what I can do to help you.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
how can i get sentence redused
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 8 years ago.
At the sentencing hearing, you need to present mitigating factors, for the Judge to consider. If the sentence has already been imposed, it is best to file a motion for reconsideration of the sentence and explain why the sentence was harsh. If the sentence was illegal, you can always file a motion for post conviction relief.
CrimDefense and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you